The best part about this gluten-free homemade granola recipe is you can adapt it and add any other additional ingredients you'd like to it. Have it as a snack, or add it to yogurt or smoothie bowls in the morning!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 75 minutes
- 3 cups of gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup of sliced raw almonds
- 1 cup of walnuts (chopped)
- 3/4 cups of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
In a large bowl mix oats, nuts and coconut flakes. Mix well. Add honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon and mix well.
Spread mixture out on a baking sheet and bake for 75 minutes (stirring every 15 minutes).
Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Store in an air-tight container and enjoy!
Optional add-ins include: dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, cashews